Daedalus is a Spanish company specialized in the automatic extraction of meaning from all types of multimedia content. Daedalus applies semantic technologies, language processing, speech recognition, and data and text analysis to help customers to:
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of what is said in all kinds of social and traditional media (social networks, blogs, newspapers, radio, TV)
- Enrich and customize all kinds of multimedia and multilingual content to better combine, distribute and monetize them
- Extract information from financial documents and user-generated content to feed risk management and investment decisions
- Extract elements of meaning and context of all types of content and social conversations to enable a more focused and effective advertising
- Integrate and retrieve information from heterogeneous repositories.
Founded in 1998, Daedalus provides software tools that can be deployed both on-premise and in SaaS mode. Daedalus helps you to overcome the challenges of the 3 Vs (Variety, Volume and Velocity) in multimedia processing.
Follow us on Twitter: @daedalus_sa